Sony VTC6 18650 Battery 3000mAh 30A
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Sony VTC6 18650 Battery is equipped with a 3000mAh capacity in a flat top styled battery. With a maximum continuous discharge current of 30A, the Sony VTC6 18650 Battery provides long lasting life when vaping between 25-50W.
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:
- Flat Top
Maximum Charge Voltage:
1x Sont VTC6 18650 Battery
Although there are many false reports of batteries exploding when vaping, that does not mean it's not possible if used incorrectly. When maintained and respected, vaping batteries perform the way they should. However, if you ignore their power and allow them to become torn and sluggish, they can become dangerous. That’s why we’re adamant about making sure our customers are using the correct batteries and using them safely. If you're unsure of which battery is required to operate your device, please contact us.
Your battery should never be used in the following ways:
- The wrapper is in anyway torn or damaged
- Never leave your battery loose when not in use - always have a battery case.
- Contact with other metallic objects can cause your battery to short circuit
- Never expose to extreme temperatures
- Never completely discharge batteries ( Below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Always charge fully to 4.2V before the first use
- Never charge your battery above 4.2V
- Always be aware of the statistical capabilities of your battery before use