LG HG2 18650 Battery 3000mAh
- Free Shipping Options Available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Although there are many false reports of batteries exploding when vaping, that does not mean it's not possible if used incorrectly. When maintained and respected, the LG HG2 18650 3000mAh batteries perform the way they should. However, if you ignore their power and allow them to become torn and sluggish, they can become dangerous. That’s why we’re adamant about making sure our customers are using the correct batteries and using them safely.
Please note: If you’re unsure about which battery to use, or if this is your first time purchasing a battery, please contact us so we can help you choose the correct battery and vape safely.
Cut Off Voltage:
Continuous Maximum Charge Current:
Continuous Maximum Discharge Current:
- 20A constant current
- 35A pulse current load
Due to Excise Tax & Carrier rate increases, our free shipping qualification have been adjusted.
$80 Free Shipping:
$100 Free Shipping:
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- British Columbia
$150 Free Shipping:
- Northwest Territories
All packages shipped from Vape360 utilize Canada Post’s 19+ age verification service. This means that in order to receive your package from Vape360, you must present photo identification stating you’re of legal age to purchase vaping products in your province or state. If you’re unable to do so, your package will be returned to Vape360 where we’re informed 19+ verification failed. All purchases by underage persons will face a 50% restocking fee and all shipping charges incurred from beginning to end will not be refunded. These charges are non negotiable. As per Canadian Law, if you’re under the age of 19, do not attempt to order from Vape360. You will not receive your items and you will be liable for a 50% restocking fee and all shipping costs incurred. If the restocking fee and shipping costs surpass your total order value, you will not be refunded at all.
Refunds & Restocking Fees:
All unclaimed packages, returns, or exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping costs incurred during the life of packages, including return shipping, are non-refundable. Returns will only be accepted on manufacturer sealed items, and will not be honoured once opened or used. If items returned to us are incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you in, no credit will be given. Your items will be returned to you at your expense.
To protect yourself and us, we do not offer refunds or exchange or any items that have been opened or the following items:
- Clearomizers, cartomizers, atomizers, or any eJuice, pods, and disposable electronic cigarettes (used or unused)
- Misused, damaged, or broken items or parts will not be refunded
- All drip tips and replacement coils are non-refundable
- Returned items will be carefully inspected upon return. If there are clear signs of misuse, no credit or refund will be given.
- Shipping cost is not refundable.
Orders containing nicotine can be denied by customs and sent back to Vape360. International orders that are seized or returned by customs will not be refunded shipping costs. When ordering internationally, please ensure you’re aware of the risks of shipment seizures.
- All shipments require a 19+ proof of age verification
- Incorrect addresses entered are subject to additional shipping costs at the expense of the customer
- Canada Post does not ship on weekends - packages shipped and received will only take place Monday through Friday
- Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed dates and are generated by Canada Post, not Vape360
- All shipping costs are non-refundable
- Only orders placed before 2:00PM, Monday to Friday, will be shipped that same day
- EMT payments must be sent within a 24 hour period, or the order will be cancelled
- Inconsistencies in billing and shipping information may cause a delay in package delivery