Grape Ice Vuse Go XL Disposable Vape
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Grape Ice Vuse Go XL Disposable Vape is the perfect disposable vaping solution, with enough power and capacity to satisfy even the heaviest of vapers. This disposable vape packs impressive performance into a sleek and stylish chassis that comes with an anodized aluminium finish. Plus, you don’t have to worry about charging or changing out pods—this disposable vape has a massive 4.8mL capacity that holds more vape juice than traditional Vuse pods or Vuse Go disposable vapes, as well as 1500 puffs so you can enjoy your favourite flavour for hours on end. Get your hands on the Vuse Go XL Disposable vapes and experience the ultimate vaping freedom from Vuse Canada.
Flavour Profile: A deep purple grape flavour with a mint kick.
Use the discount code "VUSEGOXL" to get any 3 Vuse Go XL disposables for $59.99
Vuse Go XL Disposable Vape Features:
- 4.8mL of Vape Juice
- Up to 1500 Puffs
- Draw Activated
- Anodized Aluminum Finish
- New Vuse Flavours
- 1x Vuse Go XL Disposable Vape
Due to Excise Tax & Carrier rate increases, our free shipping qualification have been adjusted.
$80 Free Shipping:
$100 Free Shipping:
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- British Columbia
$150 Free Shipping:
- Northwest Territories
All packages shipped from Vape360 utilize Canada Post’s 19+ age verification service. This means that in order to receive your package from Vape360, you must present photo identification stating you’re of legal age to purchase vaping products in your province or state. If you’re unable to do so, your package will be returned to Vape360 where we’re informed 19+ verification failed. All purchases by underage persons will face a 50% restocking fee and all shipping charges incurred from beginning to end will not be refunded. These charges are non negotiable. As per Canadian Law, if you’re under the age of 19, do not attempt to order from Vape360. You will not receive your items and you will be liable for a 50% restocking fee and all shipping costs incurred. If the restocking fee and shipping costs surpass your total order value, you will not be refunded at all.
Refunds & Restocking Fees:
All unclaimed packages, returns, or exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. All shipping costs incurred during the life of packages, including return shipping, are non-refundable. Returns will only be accepted on manufacturer sealed items, and will not be honoured once opened or used. If items returned to us are incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you in, no credit will be given. Your items will be returned to you at your expense.
To protect yourself and us, we do not offer refunds or exchange or any items that have been opened or the following items:
- Clearomizers, cartomizers, atomizers, or any eJuice, pods, and disposable electronic cigarettes (used or unused)
- Misused, damaged, or broken items or parts will not be refunded
- All drip tips and replacement coils are non-refundable
- Returned items will be carefully inspected upon return. If there are clear signs of misuse, no credit or refund will be given.
- Shipping cost is not refundable.
Orders containing nicotine can be denied by customs and sent back to Vape360. International orders that are seized or returned by customs will not be refunded shipping costs. When ordering internationally, please ensure you’re aware of the risks of shipment seizures.
- All shipments require a 19+ proof of age verification
- Incorrect addresses entered are subject to additional shipping costs at the expense of the customer
- Canada Post does not ship on weekends - packages shipped and received will only take place Monday through Friday
- Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed dates and are generated by Canada Post, not Vape360
- All shipping costs are non-refundable
- Only orders placed before 2:00PM, Monday to Friday, will be shipped that same day
- EMT payments must be sent within a 24 hour period, or the order will be cancelled
- Inconsistencies in billing and shipping information may cause a delay in package delivery